Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

You've definitely put your animation to another level. I loved it. We will all anticpate your next flash.

r/atheism r/atheism

I thank you for making this. I'm pretty much a Christian but I have friends who are athiest. People really needs to see the difference between a fanatic and a person who is able to maintain their beliefs or lack of beliefs to themselves...

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

that was beautiful

Flippin' Dead Flippin' Dead

This is just plain fun. Nice graphics, simple to play and great mini upgrade features that just makes you want to keep on playing a bit longer.

Talesworth Adventure Ep 2 Talesworth Adventure Ep 2

I really like how the game is simple and looks simple. Reminds me of one an old ms dos game I've played in the past.

The puzzle is interesting as well and its fun to play and think with. Good stuff!!!

William and Sly William and Sly

Really liked the concept. A bit refreshing as well since its not like any other flash games out there.

Lost & Found Lost & Found

What more can I say, you did a great job with the mini film and you did the same with this piece.

The Ocean The Ocean

The scream did it for me in the end lmao

Transcendental Paradox Transcendental Paradox

The only complaint I have is that the hi hats in the first 20 seconds sounds too sharp. But other wise I like the production.

Jazz Jackrabbit is the shizzzzzzzz

Eve Eve

Aside from the art looking really great, looking at this makes me feel happy that I dont got no ipooed

: D