Lost & Found Lost & Found

What more can I say, you did a great job with the mini film and you did the same with this piece.

The Ocean The Ocean

The scream did it for me in the end lmao

Transcendental Paradox Transcendental Paradox

The only complaint I have is that the hi hats in the first 20 seconds sounds too sharp. But other wise I like the production.

Jazz Jackrabbit is the shizzzzzzzz

Norato - Bright as Light Norato - Bright as Light

would like to hear the finishing product, this sounds great!!

Funny thing is i pretty much just finished a beat and it kinda sounds like this kinda haha. Production wise that is not melodically.

Hope you dont beat me up for it : |

He Marches (to golgatha) He Marches (to golgatha)

Is it wrong for me to think it sounds Silent Hill inspired?!??!

This sounds better than what I did imo >_>

steampianist responds:

well it is silent hill inspired

heres my reference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RVOCDiZso4

thank you very much for checking it out

Innocence Innocence

This can definitely fit somewhere within a game. Sounds great for what it is. I like how you managed to maintain the dynamics without changing it drastically out of no where.

steampianist responds:

its all in the feeling/mood of the melody. its actualy going to be used for a visual novel and again thanks for checking out my work

Feast Feast

This is good. Thank goodness for the loop button as well because I wanted to keep hearing it without stopping ha

Step responds:

Haha, made me smile :3. Thanks a bunch!

Allegro Allegro

Why people complain when you can just enjoy the beat?!?! Screw the whiners, this piece is well made when it comes to dynamics of the drums. A lot of things are going on in every other bar which makes it less boring.

Great job!

aaronmusslewhite responds:

True, but if youtube comments have taught me anything it's that labels are incredibly important to some people. Thanks for listening though glad you enjoy it!

Jaunt - 02 Jaunt - 02

really cool

quality sounds great as well

S-S-Stutter S-S-Stutter

A sweet rapper who can rap fast can probably kill this track. I think the drums can be a bit stronger but i'm still feeling the vibe from the production of course. Good work!

Twistedtechnology responds:

Thanks for the review!!! Maybe my next track should be a slower one then :)